Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: Under 10 minutes
2 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
4 6-oz. fresh haddock fillets
¾ c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
4 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
2 c. fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill (US-broil) and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of aluminium foil.
- Arrange haddock fillets on baking sheet and brush with a tablespoon of olive oil before sprinkling with the Parmesan cheese. Lightly season each fillet with salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Place in pre-heated grill for 6-8 minutes or just until the fish is golden brown on top and flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill and set aside.
- While the fish grills, toss the tomatoes and basil with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and black pepper, as desired. Set aside.
- Transfer fish to individual serving plates and top each fillet with an equal portion of the tomato-basil mixture before serving. Enjoy!